Great Career Opportunity!
*Positions Filled!!! We have three great new employees!*
Senior .NET/SQL Developer
We are seeking a bright, motivated and skilled .NET/SQL Developer to be based in Vancouver. In the role of Senior .NET/SQL Developer you will work on designing, developing, and implementing applications using iMIS as EMS, .NET custom applications and various SharePoint sites.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Design and development of applications, frameworks and strategies to meet the business and technical requirements.
• Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
• Create, deploy and maintain .NET environment;
• Monitor industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with industry directions for technology.
• Use appropriate procedures and methods, identify and document database content, structure, and application sub-systems and develop data dictionary
• Identify and document system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions, etc.
• Develop procedures for migrations and upgrades.
• Ensure the right tools are in place to monitor the production application to ensure stability, efficiency & performance.
• Identify potential risks and problem areas and develop procedures that provide effective solutions or workarounds to the problem at hand.
• Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Expert knowledge of software development using the Microsoft .NET platform/ SQL Server Management Studio.
• 7 – 10 years IT experience, with a minimum of 5 years development experience
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft.NET Framework, ASP.NET and related technologies.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, and related technologies.
• Expert knowledge of T_SQL programming including stored procedures, functions, view, indexes and query optimization techniques.
• Good knowledge of SSRS (SSIS/SSAS a plus)
• Ability to design rich web interfaces for internal line-of-business applications.
• Ability to communicate with clients and function effectively on a high performing and multidisciplinary team.
• Knowledge of agile project management methodologies.
• Solid Experience implementing SOA based solutions
• High level of communications, consulting, and client relationship skills
• Problem-solving of technical issues
• University or college degree.
• Expert knowledge of software system design and development using the Microsoft .NET platform
• Familiarity with iMIS Engagement Management System would be an asset
Comments are closed