New position to join us!!! please apply
KooL-I.P. Solutions Corp is currently adding a new SQL Programming position that is permanent, full time in downtown Vancouver. Working in a Team environment with other developers and analysts to complete a large project on time and on budget. Current projects underway include an iMIS installation and configuration, a .NET custom application and various SharePoint sites.
• Highly proficient with SQL Server and strong programming skills with SQL including complex SQL programming, stored procedures and performance tuning.
• Experience with SQL tuning to improve query performance.
• Solid understanding of principles of database design and modeling as well as data quality best practices.
• Expert knowledge of stored procedure writing and best practices with proven experience writing stored procedures for maintaining data.
• Strong technical design & data analysis skills, with the ability to learn new technical skills easily & troubleshoot data-related issues and errors.
• Ability to develop and support SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Ability to develop work estimates and deliver on time with a high degree of quality.
• Ability to work collaboratively within the team, providing and incorporating feedback as appropriate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including solid documentation skills.
• Self-starter, willing to take on challenges and responsibility with minimal direction.
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills and the desire to learn from and contribute to the project team.
• Prior DBA experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Firm understanding of performance and scalability concerns in a production environment
Salary is industry standard based on experience and qualifications. Located in downtown Vancouver. email@example.com